Dear, Ella — Cheats&Hack
Recruiting Heroes for Ella’s journey!
Pre-register now and receive incredible rewards for your band of Heroes!
※ Please note that the rewards indicate all available rewards. Each reward may be claimed by level.
Meet Dear, Ella, a fate-guided adventure beyond time.
Immerse yourself in Ella’s incredible yet emotional stories!
■ A Story-driven RPG with Animations and Cartoon Strips
– Join Ella’s adventure and help change her fate!
– Experience incredible stories with high-quality animations and cartoon strips!
■ Tactical Deployment and Unique Skill Chain
– Tactically deploy characters and develop your own band of Heroes!
– Experience the thrill of unique Skill Chains!
– You can find everything you wish for in this immersive, remarkable RPG!
■ Build Your Own Band of Heroes with Charming Characters
– Collect over 30 Heroes with different skills!
– Enjoy their immense power every time they are upgraded!
■ Various Modes That Add Excitements to Adventure
– Enjoy more than 10 Battle Modes available in Dear, Ella such as Dungeon, Arena, Raid, and more!
– Immerse yourself in Ella’s journey with fascinating visual effects and breathtaking storyline!
> Visit Brand Page: https://bit.ly/3w1ZAzl
The game is available in 한국어, English, 日本語, 中文简体, and 中文繁體.
Game is free to play, but offers in-app purchases. You can disable in-app purchases through your device’s settings.
Galaxy S8 (OS 8.0) / 3GB RAM
3GB or more storage space is required on devices.
Network connection is required in order to play Dear, Ella.
▶ Permission Guidelines
App will request permissions in order to provide certain services.:
– Phone (Device): Permission is required in order to run in-game events, reward prizes, and check OS versions/device models to handle customer inquiries. The app will not affect or access phone features such as phone calls.
– Storage: This permission is required to store and load your gameplay screenshots and video captures. Only gameplay data will be accessed.
※ App will run without optional permissions but certain game features may remain inaccessible.
※ Android 6.0 or higher is required in order to grant the app optional permissions.
※ Apps may not request user consent for certain permissions. Please see below for instructions on how to manually set app permissions.
▶ Manually Setting Permissions
Users can reset or revoke permissions after granting access.
[OS 6.0 or Later]
Settings > Apps > Select the App > Permissions > Choose which permissions you want the app to have.
[Versions Prior to OS 6.0]
– Upgrading to 6.0 or higher will allow you to set permissions manually.